Monday: 7.5m interval (2m warm up, 4 mile repeats each @ 6:40/pace, cool down)
Tuesday: 3m easy 9:30/pace, 25min TRX legs, 3 x 6 toes to bar
Wednesday: 5m hill sprints (30 sec sprints x 6.5% 6:35/pace + 1 minute walking recoveries)
I need a day where I share some things I’ve been into. Friday might just be the normal day. It’s either a “Flex Friday” a “Phone Dump Friday” so I think a “Friday Favorites” might find it’s way into the rounds here on The Distance.
- This article Carrots n’ Cake posted to her Facebook. It’s worth the short read and something i stress to my clients, especially the newbies. Take note, focus on getting stronger or faster, not the number on the scale! (click the picture for the article!)
- The People Vs. OJ Simpson – Cameron and I got hooked on all this true story crime entertainment since we spent a few weekends ago binging on Making a Murderer. Now he’s hooked on Serial, and i need to get started on that (I’m late i know!). The People Vs. OJ is INCREDIBLE. We were on the edge of our seat 5 minutes in and I cannot wait until next week’s episode.
- Kodiak Cakes Instant Pancake on the Go. I bought these for mornings i don’t have time for my usual eggs & veggies and I love this stuff. It’s seriously a protein packed, ready in 1-minute, delicious way to start the morning. –It is a little pricey though, $1.99 each. I save them for my super early mornings which happen about once a week, so they’re worth it to have on hand.
- Afternoon cuddles with LE. I joked on Instagram that we were having our afternoon couch cuddles & peanut butter, but honestly we do that almost everyday. Apples & PB and cuddles as I’m resting before heading back into work.
- Zooma Run Love Challenge Swag– Specifically the Feetures! running socks. I’ve seen these socks in stores before and laughed at $15 socks. I would NEVER pay that much. Well put a sock in it, cause I will now. These are the first socks i’ve ever worn that did not make my feet sweat or cause blisters on long runs. I will be purchasing more as soon! Also- i included a picture of the awesome sweatshirt Zooma sent. It will be a weekend staple, it’s so cute & cozy.
Are you watching The People Vs. OJ?
Best running swag?