Tuesday: 5m easy 9:40/pace, 25min yoga,
Wednesday: 2000m row, 45min legs
Thursday: 6.6m easy 9:15/pace
Happy Friday friends! Just thought i’d share a few Instagram accounts that I just can’t get enough of. And if you want to follow me I’m at shesgoingforspeed .
- Nom Yourself -Mary Mattern is a vegan personal chef with excellent style and an obsession with coffee and cool clothes. No i’m not a vegan, but people like her are showcasing great food and substitutions so I feel like I can make small changes to my diet easily!
- BVM Crossfit – One of the best running and strength Insta’s out there. They have exercises and stretches that I use almost every day. They are big on teaching people how to run properly and if you follow The Fit Fork, she makes plenty of appearances at this box.
- Andjelayoga – I know there are a million yogagrams out there, but Angela’s always stands out. She has very simple, beautiful, happy photos that actually make me want to do yoga. <–and that takes a lot!
- Crystalseaver -Crystal is basically my spirit animal. Super into fitness, super into running and super into combining both so you become the strongest runner possible. Plus her dogs and kid are pretty cute.
- Sara_barracuda – It’s hard not to like her account because she lives in Boulder, CO and is adorable. She just completed her first ultra marathon!
I guess my favorite Instagrams lean toward strong girls. I like that. Maybe in a couple weeks I’ll do my top 5 favorite guy accounts. 🙂
How long are you running this weekend?
What are your favorite Instagram accounts?