My good friend, Kristina at A Blog About Running tagged me in a super fun survey so you fine people can learn more stuff you probably didn’t want to know about me. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
1. What is something people might be surprised to learn about you?
I’ve never seen Jurassic Park…until last week. And I loved it! I never watched it as a kid because I wasn’t into dinosaurs… I was way
nerdier cooler and liked Star Wars and all things Disney.
2. Have you ever met anyone famous?
I got to go backstage and meet Alanis Morissette in 2005. It was surreal to say the least, especially since Ive been a fan of hers since 5th grade!
3. What is something you hope will never come back in style?
I’m not a fan of gouchos. I think i owned a pair when they came back in style, my mom made fun of me because she used to wear them back in the day.
4. What is one place on your travel must-see bucket list?
Bora Bora. Every time I see a picture of those huts on the water, i cry a little. It looks fake, it’s so darn pretty.
5. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Cobie Smulders. I get told I resemble her almost weekly. I take it as a compliment, I think “Robin” is super pretty 🙂
6. Who is your favorite Disney princess?
Ariel. And no, not because she was a mermaid. She had the best songs, the best voice and the best hair. Also, she traded her voice to have legs. Probably to run, not just to find Eric. 😉 Also, i do this side, hair twisty thing all day long… oops.
7. What would you sing at karaoke night?
Anything from a 90s rock band so I can do the Eddie Vedder/Creed/every 90s singer voice…hence the video below
8. Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island?
Easy answer- Cameron. How can I not?
9. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Seeing people slouch. It makes me sad.
10. What clothing item/accessory/shoes do you have way too many of in your closet?
Grey tank tops. It’s becoming a big problem. A problem i’m not fixing haha.
Pick a question & answer for me to get to know you!