First off, thank you Lauren @ Will Run for Boston & Lisa @ Running Out of Wine for sending a nomination my way. I’m always humbled that anyone thinks my life is interesting enough to read about–so thank you guys. We are all very inspiring BA’s. 😉
Rules of the Award
Thank & link the person that nominated you
List Rules/Display award
Share 7 facts about yourself
Nominate 15 blogs for the award
1) I have tattoos. This one started as just a bass & treble clef with a weed in the middle. I’m not a fan of flowers, but we had these bushes in our backyard and my sister, best friend and I would pick them all the time and throw the petals for a pretend New Years Eve countdown or pretend weddings and stuff.
I added lyrics a few years later from this song because it reminds me of my parents.
2) I’m currently obsessed with this song Sun Models by Odezsa. It seriously gives me an out of body/i love life/summer mood chills. I could listen to this song on repeat for days and die happy with it. (Michael– show your son!)
3) I play piano & sing. I did an EP with the stage name Cori Indiana (super original). But I am proud of what I created. I still write music, it’s been years since I played a live show or did a recording though.. that makes me a little sad. If you wanna hear some tunes, you can still stream them at the very ancient Myspace page. May I suggest “For The Greater Good” or “As Fast As You Do”? They seem to get good reviews.
4) My favorite movie of all time is Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. Side fact: I like the middle movies of trilogies because it’s when the shit hits the good guy’s fan.
5) I bite my nails. I hate it and i know it’s disgusting, but it’s hard to break a habit i’ve had since I was in 2nd grade.
6) I keep peanut butter & dark chocolate chips in my drawer at work. Not gonna lie, it’s been a pretty amazing pre-workout snack.
7) I’m not getting married.
I don’t really want to talk about it right at this moment, but I know that in a few weeks I’ll get asked about a wedding that isn’t happening and I want to sidestep that. It’s all for the best, and I just hope that everyone in both families understand this is the best decision for both Cameron and I. Sorry guys.
On a more positive note, I signed up for the Philadelphia half in September because this chick will be running too. And we both decided if we’re not in PR shape by then (which is likely) we will do this one together for fun 🙂
Wanna see the righteous burger I ate with her?
Run, eat & live happy.